Kevin G. Palumberi practices in the areas of business law, commercial and residential real estate transactions, land use, construction lending, and related litigation.
Kevin has handled the purchase and sale of several businesses, and advises clients on a broad range of governance, compliance, and transactional matters. He also represents lenders and individuals in commercial and residential real estate and lending matters. As part of his practice, Kevin also represents clients in business disputes.
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D.
- Certificate in Tax Studies
- Notes and Comments Editor, Connecticut Law Review
- Nina E. Olson and Janet Spragens LITC Award Tax Clinic
- College of the Holy Cross, B.A.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Greater Danbury Bar Association, Inc.
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- U.S. DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF CONNECTICUT