INVESTORS RIGHTS & SECURITIES ARBITRATION
HELP FOR INVESTORS FROM A UNIQUE LAW FIRM
Chipman Mazzuco lawyers mean business. We are a boutique law firm based in Connecticut representing individuals and institutions in disputes with Wall Street and the financial services industry. Attorneys for the firm represent investors in arbitration claims before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), as well as in state and federal courts to resolve financial disputes between customers, employees, banks, brokerage firms, insurance companies and other members of the financial services industry.
If you or someone you know has sustained market losses, contact the Chipman Mazzucco team to understand your rights and obtain immediate assistance. We aggressively represent our clients and typically handle arbitration cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you will owe nothing to our firm for attorney’s fees if we do not recover on your claim.
Chipman Mazzuco lawyers are uniquely experienced to evaluate and litigate your investment claims. Not only do we provide counsel whether you have a claim, we have insight into how your claim will be viewed by the investment firms and law firms who will evaluate them and seek to minimize any recovery. Not only do we provide counsel on whether it is the time to arbitrate your claim or settle it, we have a very good idea regarding how the investment firms and law firms will make that same determination.
You only have one claim – your choice in attorney can make all the difference. CHOOSE ONE WHO LEVELS THE PLAYING FIELD. Our team will offer you the advantage of understanding – thoroughly and fully – the strategy of your opponent. The firms defending against your claim will use the best law firms that money can buy to see your claim defeated so that you do not recover anything. Our lawyers understand the responsibilities that investment firms have in handling your investments, making investment recommendations, and complying with the extensive rules and regulations that govern the securities markets in a way that is different from virtually every other firm that represents investors.
Contact our team immediately if you have questions regarding rights you may have with respect to your investment account. Our advantages include the following:
- We work on a contingency, which means you will not owe our firm attorney’s fees unless we recover on your claim.
- We have big law firm experience: we know – indeed in many cases, we have hired – the big law firms that will fight your claim in every conceivable way. We are not only “not” intimidated by them, we have the resources and know-how to level the playing field against them.
- We have big investment firm experience: we know how you claim will be evaluated by your financial institution because we used to do it for them.
- We will provide your claim with small firm attention. We will treat your claim as you treat it yourself – we will answer your questions, return your telephone calls, and aggressively seek to vindicate your rights.
Types Of Claims
- Excessive Trading/ Churning
- Unauthorized Activity
- Excessive Markups/ Markdowns
- Breach Of Fiduciary Duty