What To Expect From Us
At Chipman Mazzucco Emerson LLC, we pride ourselves on providing client-centric legal guidance to individuals and businesses in Fairfield County, elsewhere in Connecticut and in nearby parts of New York. We strive to find the optimal solution for each unique situation. We are well aware of conventional approaches, but we also think outside the box. Though we lean on our experience for knowledge, we also recognize that the law is constantly evolving. We keep apprised of the latest legislation and court cases and provide state-of-the-art advice. To learn about our individual attorneys, please follow the links below.
- Richard L. Emerson
- James J. Flaherty, Jr.
- Elizabeth J. Hartery
- Timothy M. Herring
- Richard S. Land
- Nicholas C. Lozito
- Alyson R. Marcucio
- Ward J. Mazzucco
- Casey A. Olden
- Francis G. Pennarola
- Thomas M. Rickart
- Frank J. Scinto
Perhaps more important than what we do is how we do it. We have never wavered from our commitment to provide the highest level of service. For every client, we pledge to:
- Listen before we talk. We want to find out exactly what objectives you wish to accomplish. Then, we start our work.
- Analyze your situation thoughtfully and investigate the relevant law thoroughly, to devise a creative solution, customized for your situation.
- Take time to draft clear and comprehensive documents. Every contract, will or complaint should memorialize your intentions precisely.
- Respond promptly to every inquiry. We recognize that your time is valuable and that your needs are immediate.
- Keep you informed of all significant developments. We are partners in the legal process, and to participate intelligently, you must know at all times what is happening.
- Face complex challenges head-on and not simply follow the path of least resistance. The legal world grows more complicated every day, and it is our privilege to guide you through it.
- Provide an excellent return on your investment. Among our competitors, we don’t often achieve the lowest cost, but we almost always provide the best value.