About Chipman Mazzucco Emerson
Our attorneys have excellent training and have been serving clients for more than 40 years. With those advantages, we can handle the most complex business and individual legal needs. We use our skill and knowledge to build unique solutions for you—whether guiding you through a successful transaction, helping you to address the loss of a loved one, or ensuring your rights are protected in court.
Guidance to Get You Where You Want to Go
Business and individual legal challenges are some of the most consequential issues anyone can face. The solutions we devise together must address your needs for today---and for tomorrow. With decades of combined experience, our team can offer thoughtful counsel and unique solutions.
What To Expect From Us
At Chipman Mazzucco Emerson, we pride ourselves on providing client-centered legal guidance to individuals and businesses in Fairfield County and Western Connecticut, and in nearby parts of New York. Every case is unique, and we strive to find the optimal solution for each one.
We are well aware of conventional approaches, but we also think outside the box. Though we rely on experience, we also recognize that the law evolves. We keep apprised of the latest legislation and court cases to provide state-of-the-art advice.
Our team blends experience and service to best meet the needs of our greater Danbury community. Learn more by calling or emailing one of our attorneys at any time.
The Chipman Mazzucco Emerson Promise
Perhaps more important than what we do is how we do it. We have never wavered from our commitment to provide the highest level of service. For every client, we pledge to:
- Listen before we talk. We gather facts and find out exactly what objectives you wish to accomplish.
- Analyze your situation thoughtfully and investigate the relevant law thoroughly, to devise a creative solution, customized for your situation. Then, we start our work.
- Take time to draft clear and comprehensive documents. Every contract, will or complaint should memorialize your intentions precisely.
- Respond promptly to every inquiry. We recognize that your time is valuable and that your needs are immediate.
- Keep you informed of all significant developments. We are partners in the legal process, and to participate intelligently, you must know at all times what is happening.
- Face complex challenges head-on and not simply follow the path of least resistance. The legal world grows more complicated every day, and it is our privilege and responsibility to guide you through it.
- Provide an excellent return on your investment. Our fees reflect our experience and skill—but so do our services. We always provide the best value.
Your attorney should be a partner, not just a service provider. Our supportive staff and team are ready to welcome you to the firm as we address your legal matters.
Learn More In Your First Consultation
Take the first step toward solving your legal matter by consulting one of our lawyers. We can help with legal needs including:
For your convenience, we can often delve into your matter the same day that you reach out. From our offices in Fairfield County and Western Connecticut, we serve clients in Fairfield, Litchfield, and New Haven Counties as well as across Connecticut and New York.
Call us today at (203) 902-4882 or email one of our team members to schedule your appointment and we will get back to you promptly. Se habla español.