Local Counsel in Danbury, Southbury, and Westport
Helping Clients with Issues Unique To Connecticut
We appreciate when clients entrust an entire matter to our firm, but, in this age of multistate and multinational activity, we also welcome the opportunity to serve as local counsel.
General counsel and other firms frequently call on us to handle the Connecticut aspects of litigation, real estate, business, and probate matters that originate outside of the state. We can move promptly to include other lawyers pro hac vice, and we can serve as a resource on local, federal, and state court procedures.
For transactional matters, we offer guidance on the intricacies of Connecticut law and can draw upon our experience with state and local regulatory agencies to facilitate needed applications and permits. For decedents owning property in Connecticut, we are well-equipped to handle ancillary administration proceedings.
We frequently serve as local counsel for the Connecticut aspects of:
Why Do Clients Turn to Chipman Mazzucco Emerson for Local Counsel?
Our legal team is committed to finding solutions that fit the unique needs of each client we represent. We handle all aspects of business transactions, litigation, commercial real estate, and probate for decedents with property in Connecticut.
We serve clients in as expansive or as limited of a role as they wish. Whether you need assistance with local land use regulations, ancillary administration, or securing subpoenas for a deposition commissioned from another state, we can help.
If you require legal professionals who are familiar with Connecticut’s complex laws and peculiarities, then please reach out to Chipman Mazzucco Emerson today.
Clients throughout the nation turn to our firm because:
- We understand the unique needs and objectives of in-house counsel
- Our lawyers have a stellar reputation for their skill, experience, and responsiveness
- We have a team of seasoned and creative litigators who have earned the respect of courthouse staff in the Judicial Districts of Bridgeport, Danbury, Litchfield, and Stamford
- Our attorneys understand the intricacies and nuances of court procedures in these Districts
- Our litigators are likely to be familiar with the judges and opposing counsel that we encounter
- We have extensive experience with the peculiarities of land use regulations and real estate practices throughout western Connecticut
- We are conversant with the issues in business transactions that are unique to our state
- Our team of probate lawyers and paralegals is familiar with the probate court practices in Fairfield County and the greater Southbury area and can readily handle ancillary proceedings
- We provide the expertise and experience of a larger firm, with the responsiveness and fee structure of a smaller firm
To speak to our lawyers at Chipman Mazzucco Emerson about our local counsel services, please give us a call at (203) 902-4882. We will gladly be your reliable partner for the road ahead. Schedule a case consultation today.